Tab and Slot Jk bumper

Home Forums General 4×4 Discussion Tab and Slot Jk bumper

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff_Bakken
    Keymaster

We had the opportunity to build a tab and slot jk bumper. We got the stubby front with the fog lights. This came as a kit, a diy, you weld it yourself project. It was shipped in a rectangular box weighing about 75 pounds, with all the pieces stacked flat in uncoated bare steal. I was impressed and excited to have a project to work on. I mostly used the YouTube video they released for the directions, which made it very easy to follow and assemble. You can find the video here http://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=jUqyoaC14xc  I would like to encourage any one thinking about taking on a project like this, it was fun and easier then you think. It was very well designed and the way it is constructed there are safty aspects for the recovery points that do not solely rely on your welding ability. You can hear all about tab and slot in episode 40. We had an awesome interview with tons of information.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Jeff_Bakken.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Jeff_Bakken.
    87srunner
    Participant

Awesome write up.
    I couldn’t find this bumper on their website, is it available for purchase or is this a teaser?

Greg
    Keymaster

If you contact them, they can cut the kit for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Podcasts

Instagram