Home Forums Events 3rd Annual Signal Peak Night Run!! Sign up for the Signal Peak Night Run!!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  ThaSaint0 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Pauljeeps
    Participant

Sign me up for the easy run.

ScottJ
    Participant

Is there still room for another Scott on the easy run? If so I am in.

Greg
    Keymaster

ATTENTION!!  Unfortunately, this run has been postponed due to the current snow conditions on top of Signal Peak.  We are unable to make it to the top.  We plan to reschedule this event.

Everyone currently signed up will have first priority on this run.  I am sorry for an inconvenience.  Again, this run will be rescheduled as soon as we can make it to the top of Signal Peak.

NevadaZielmeister
    Participant

I understand about the conditions not being perfect to the top, however are there some other runs that people would like to try. I have a camp round reservation there and plan to spend Father’s Day on my rig with my son. Is anyone interested in meeting for a different run in the same general area?

Just throwing it out there and do not mean to hijack this thread, but thought it would be nice for the people who planned on staying the weekend to come up with something.

I look forward to the next rescheduled event though!

Neil

freeman001
    Participant

Has this happened yet? If not, any room left on the easy side?

Tumbleweed
    Participant

If the timing is right, I’d like to go on this as well. Hard side please.
    But here’s the rub, I will be going to the Jeepers Jamboree on July 26-30.

Anyway hope to meet you out there @ the Jambo or Signal Peak.

Tumbleweed
    Participant

Any updates on the Signal Peak Night Run? Jeepers Jamboree is getting closer all the time.

ThaSaint0
    Participant

Sign me up for the Hard Side please, looks like this is back in for August the 19th???

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Podcasts

Instagram