June 7, 2017 at 2:58 am #1810
Sign me up for the easy run.June 11, 2017 at 4:37 pm #1816
Is there still room for another Scott on the easy run? If so I am in.June 12, 2017 at 1:34 am #1821
ATTENTION!! Unfortunately, this run has been postponed due to the current snow conditions on top of Signal Peak. We are unable to make it to the top. We plan to reschedule this event.
Everyone currently signed up will have first priority on this run. I am sorry for an inconvenience. Again, this run will be rescheduled as soon as we can make it to the top of Signal Peak.June 14, 2017 at 10:13 am #1824
I understand about the conditions not being perfect to the top, however are there some other runs that people would like to try. I have a camp round reservation there and plan to spend Father’s Day on my rig with my son. Is anyone interested in meeting for a different run in the same general area?
Just throwing it out there and do not mean to hijack this thread, but thought it would be nice for the people who planned on staying the weekend to come up with something.
I look forward to the next rescheduled event though!
NeilJune 26, 2017 at 10:15 pm #1845
Has this happened yet? If not, any room left on the easy side?June 27, 2017 at 12:12 pm #1846
If the timing is right, I’d like to go on this as well. Hard side please.
But here’s the rub, I will be going to the Jeepers Jamboree on July 26-30.
Anyway hope to meet you out there @ the Jambo or Signal Peak.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.