Jeff's foolsize

Home Forums Listener’s Rides Full Size Jeff's foolsize

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jeff_Bakken
    Keymaster

My truck is a 1999 Dodge Ram Sport. I will try and remember every thing I’ve done and modified on it over the years. It has the 5.2L 318 V8 mated to a Nv 4500 5 speed with a Atlas 4 speed transfer-case. I love the low crawl ratio as well as the gear options I have with this set up. The front end is a high pinion Ford Dana 60 out of an 88 F350 the rear axle is a Dodge Dana 60 with the big bore spindles. Both axles have  35 spline  Chromoly axle shafts, ARB lockers, and 5.13 ring and pinions. The wheels are 20 inch Trailready beadlocks and I just put the 41.5 Pitbull Rocker radials on. As far as the suspension goes I have swapped 63 inch Chevy half ton springs with a 2 inch block in the rear. The front sits on 17 inch Bilstein coilovers. I have a radius long arm set up  originally designed by Wfo and adapted to my truck up front.  I tapped the stock steering box for hydraulic assist and added a PSC ram.  The truck is been like this configuration for about six years now and has worked very well.  If you have any questions feel free to ask I will answer them the best that I can.

Jeff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Podcasts

Instagram